The 2019 Westborough Holiday Stroll
The Master Plan Team, including Jim Robbins (Town Planner) and VHB's Geoffrey Morrison-Logan, was excited to participate in Westborough's 2019 Holiday Stroll on December 1. Participants were asked to identify their favorite thing about and one wish for the town during this successful engagement event. Responses were recorded on Post-It® Note sheets placed on two large-format poster boards, one for each question. Some takeaways from the community include:
- Valuing the community's people and good schools, teachers, and students;
- Enjoying the Fourth of July fireworks;
- Keeping the community close - supporting that "small town feel;"
- Providing for affordability in housing, so that all income levels can live in Westborough; and
- Bolstering the downtown area with small, local shops and cafes to increase vibrancy.
Consultation has concluded